Gas Station Nacho Cheese Left This Mom of 3 Paralyzed

The following excerpt is from an article that originally appeared on Keep and Bear

Wow, what an absolute horror story! Could you imagine minding your own business, and stopping for a quick snack, while you refuel your car and ending up paralyzed?? That’s what happened to a mother of three in California. She ate a bag of Doritos drizzled with nacho cheese, a harmless enough snack, and is now partially paralyzed in the hospital.

Why is this?? It has been confirmed that the food she ate contained botulism. Botulism is a form of food poisoning caused by the bacteria ‘botulinum’. It grows on canned meats that have not been properly sterilized, and other preserved foods.

TRENDING ON Keep And Bear

Newser reports:

Lavinia Kelly went from being a busy, happy mother of three to a partially paralyzed hospital patient after putting nacho cheese on her Doritos at a gas station, family members say. The Sacramento resident, who turned 33

Click here to Read this Entire Story on Keep and Bear


This post was originally published on this site

Recommended Viewing


FREE ULTRASHOT SLING

This is the Most Handy, FUN Tool You'll Ever have....

MINI TAC FLASHLIGHT

This is the Ultimate Flashlight!

FREE NASA BLANKET

This Survival Blanket Could Save Your Life!

 


FREE TACTICAL KNIFE

Claim this FREE Smith & Wesson Tac Knife!

 


Comments are closed.